Anti Ragging Campus
Ragging is a form of abuse on a fresher or any student, to any institution. To check, the menace of ragging ASCE, Bhopal has constituted Anti-Ragging Cell. The main objectives of this cell are as follows:
1- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
2- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
3- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice.
4- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
Ragging is defined as: Any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by an act which the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness any other student, indulging in rowdy or indiscipline activities which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in a fresher or any other student or asking the student to do any act or perform something which such student will not do in the ordinary course and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or any other student. Ragging in the college is absolutely banned and, hence, any student found indulging in an act of ragging shall meet strict disciplinary action, which may include immediate rustication from the college apart from criminal consequences.
Anti Ragging Committee’s Functions at MIT
Ragging is inhuman, heinous, uncultured, unethical, immoral and unacceptable. Therefore the management has taken following decision to be implemented in the college as per the Govt instructions. Students are strictly warned not to resort to ragging activities in any form in the college campus. The following steps are to be taken by the Anti Raging Committee.
- If Management Notices any student involving in ragging activities, he/she will be suspended from the college.
- Anti Ragging Committee is responsible to take action against the ragging students in the campus.
- If any Student who is harassed by ragging he/she should immediately bring it to the notice of Anti Ragging Committee for taking immediate action.
- Anti Ragging Committee members and senior student should take all the measures to instill confidence among the junior students.
Please Contact Concern Faculties
- Dr Manish Bafna - 9425347737
- Mr Praveer Pathak - 9893413005
- Mr Deepak Kumar Soni - 9425083517
- Mr Raj Singh Chandelkar - 9329555312
- Mr Shubham Dhing - 9713023099
- Ms Arti Gosain - 8109194378